PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm in the world behind Deloitte.
In PwC’s 2018 survey of 600 executives from 15 territories, 84% say their organizations have at least some involvement with blockchain technology.
- 45% believe trust could delay adoption
- 30% see China as a rising blockchain leader
- 28% say interoperability of systems is a key for success
Furthermore, they outline four strategies for blockchain success:
- Make the blockchain business case: evolution, not revolution
Strategic clarity will ensure that your blockchain initiative has a business purpose around which you and other participants can align.
- Build an industry ecosystem
Blockchain may call for competitors to collaborate in a new way, as they come together to solve industry-wide problems.
- Design deliberately
Every blockchain will require rules and standards, particularly around what various participants will be able to access and how they can engage.
- Navigate regulatory uncertainty
stay agile to meet regulatory requirements as they evolve in the years to come